There are many creative ways to support The First Tee of Silicon Valley and benefit your family. By using planned gifts you can provide significant tax savings to your family while also creating a lasting impact on our organization. The First Tee of Silicon Valley will work with you now to make sure that your donation will be used as you specify. From more golf clubs to college scholarships and computer labs, if your dreams and our mission align, we will work together to achieve the most we can for our community. Here are five ways that your Planned Giving can support The First Tee of Silicon Valley.
1. Name The First Tee of Silicon Valley as a beneficiary of your Will, Trust or IRA.
2. Create a Charitable Remainder Trust that names The First Tee of Silicon Valley as your ultimate beneficiary while you still receive earned income today.
3. Set up a Charitable Lead Trust for The First Tee of Silicon Valley to earned income generated from trust assets with your beneficiaries receiving the ultimate benefit.
4. Establish a donor-advised fund for a personalized approach to giving creating an immediate tax deduction that will provide a lasting legacy.
5. Consider donating your IRA distribution(s) directly to The First Tee of Silicon Valley for possible tax savings.
There are so many ways that one can give charitably, we highly recommend that you speak with your professional advisers in order for you to achieve the greatest benefit.
The Future Talent of Silicon Vally DBA The First Tee of Silicon Valley is a nonprofit public benefit corporation (501 c3) – tax identification #46-3102278.