Congratulations to our Winner!
Steve Almassy #602
Thank you to all who participated and supported our year end fundraiser!
Steve Almassy received the prize listed below.
2019 U.S. OPEN & PEBBLE BEACH
Year End Fundraiser Raffle
Includes 6 Nights Accommodations June 14th – 19th for 2 people
Some people will come watch the pros tackle Pebble Beach at the 2019 U.S. Open while others will enjoy playing
Pebble Beach during the 100th anniversary of its founding.
But why not do both? That is EXACTLY what we have in store for the lucky winner of
The First Tee of Silicon Valley’s Year-End Fundraiser Raffle.
- Stay at the Portola Hotel and Spa in Monterey, CA for 3 nights, June 14-16 includes daily breakfast at hotel
- Watch the 2019 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach – 2 tickets for Saturday-Sunday, June 15-16 with access to Trophy Club with upscale food and beverage on course
- Private Welcome Cocktails and Dinner on Friday night
- DowEvents on-site to staff to assist with dinner reservations, sightseeing and provide transportation to and from the golf course
- Stay at the Inn at Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach, CA for 3 Nights, June 17-19
- Play Golf at Spyglass Hill Golf Course on Monday, June 17
- Play Golf at the Pebble Beach Golf Links on Tuesday, June 18
- Play Golf at the Links at Spanish Bay on Wednesday, June 19
- Golf rounds include tee time for 2 and cart
- $500 Pebble Beach Resort Gift Card for dining or shopping
All proceeds will go directly towards underwriting class fees for under-served youth to participate in our development program while learning the game of golf.
Check back in September 2019 for our next raffle…
The First Tee of Silicon Valley is a (501 c3 ) non-profit public benefit organization – Tax ID #46-3102278. Raffle is registered with the Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts following Penal Code section 320.5. Raffles can not be conducted on the internet and purchases are not tax-deductible. No (public) re-sale allowed.
Questions? Contact Judy Dixon, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-508-4881.