The First Tee of Silicon Valley works in close partnership with several other organizations that resonate with The First Tee’s mission. These partnerships vary from merchandise vendors to golf course operators to municipalities.
Business Partners provide discounted, in-kind, or pro bono products and services.
- Technology – business systems, hardware, consulting
- Supplies – apparel, tees, golf balls, office supplies, printing, food
- Facilities – office space, programming access, event space
Club Partners help us grow the game of golf by providing access to their facilities.
- Foursomes – green fees/carts for fundraising and mentor appreciation
- Donations – junior/women’s clubs in good and men’s clubs in new condition
- Rounds – special green fee rates for participants and their families
- Access – golf facilities and event space for special occasions
- Treks – host our participants to play with members and/or club pros
- Energy Bars – raise $.05 for us for every SNCS Golf Energy Bar sold
- Hole #1 – use our brand on the 1st tee and 1st green (e.g., pin flag)
- Board – host our directors for a meeting on a Friday in Feb/May/Aug/Nov
Special Partners are, or have been, instrumental in the growth of our organization.
- Founders – San Jose Sports Authority and the City of San José
- Funders – USGA and NCGA (Norther California Golf Association)
- Others – strategic relationships that reinforce programs and goals
Please contact George Maxe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-288-2937 for more information becoming a Business, Club or Special Partner of The First Tee of Silicon Valley.